“Addressing the Intermittence of Renewable Energy by Utilizing Abundant Resources”, by Anindityo Arifiadi – Seoul National University.
- “Bioavtur Synthesis from Palm Fatty Acid Distillate through Hydrotreating and Hydrocracking Processes”, by J. S. Sabarman, E. H. Legowo (Swiss German University), D. I. Widiputri1, A. R. Siregar (PPPTMGB “LEMIGAS).
- “Laboratory Study : Biopolymer from Extraction Seeds of Kluwih and Jackfruit for Enhanced Oil Recovery”, by Ganesha Gajah, Susantry and Ihsan Arifin (Institut Teknologi Bandung).
- “Model Validation of Co-Pyrolysis Biomass-Coal Blends to Produce Hybrid Coal Aghietyas”, by Choirun Az Zahra, Jenny Rizkiana, Winny Wulandari and Dwiwahju Sasongko (Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB Bandung)), Hendi Aviano Prasetyo (JFE Engineering Indonesia).
- “Towards the Sustainable Construction Materials and Methods: A Review”, by C. G. Daniel (Universitas Pelita Harapan).
- “The Impacts of Emission Reduction Targets in Indonesia Electricity System: An Energy-Economy-Environment Model Simulation”, by Muhammad Indra al Irsyad (inistry of Energy and Mineral Resources), Anthony Halog (School of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Queensland), Rabindra Nepal (Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, University of Tasmania), and Deddy P. Koesrindartoto (School of Business and Management, Institut Teknologi Bandung).
- “A Techno-economic Study of Shipping LNG to Indonesia from US, Australia, and Qatar by LNG Carrier”, by M. J. Giranza (Skha Consulting), A. F. Pratama (College of Engineering Technology PLN), and G. A. Hutomo (Pelindo Energi Logistik).
- “Techno-economic Feasibility Analysis of Photovoltaic Charging Station for Electric Boats in Sabangko Island”, by B. D. Indradjaja and P. Gunawan (Swiss German University), B. Ramadhani (GIZ – Energy Program) and M. Günther (University of Oldenburg).
- “Solar Power Plants: Comparison between the State Electricity Company Purchase Price and the Optimal Purchase Price, and Its Investment Potential in Indonesia”, by Fadiah Khairina (Coordinating Ministry of Economics Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia) and Tommi Febrian (Coral Triangle Center Indonesia).
- “Economic Analysis of Facility Sharing Implementation in Offshore Marginal Gas Field X”, by Donny Kawaluddin (Chevron Indonesia Company), Arsegianto, Steven Chandra, Prasandi Abdul Aziz, and Wijoyo Niti Daton (Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB Bandung)).
- “Realism in the Trans ASEAN Gas Pipeline Project”, by Rahmadha Akbarsyah and Zaki Khudzaifi Mahmud (Universitas Pertamina).
- “Wind Energy in Indonesia: Current Status, Potential, Challenge, Opportunities and Future Policy”, by Danur Lambang Pristiandaru (Universitas Pertamina).
- “Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Regulation No. 37 of 2016: The state-of-the-art Regulation of Indonesian Government in Involving Local Government to Oil and Gas Upstream Business”, by Ranov Fasallo (PT Migas Hulu Jabar ONWJ).
- “Analysis of Offset Policy in National Electricity Industry that uses Renewable Energy to Support Energy Independence”, by Siska Puji Rahayu (Universitas Pertahanan Indonesia).