PYC International Energy Conference 2019
Call for Paper
Our main theme for this 2019 conference is “The Role of New, Renewable and Clean Energy in Achieving SDG7: Policy, Investment & Technology”. This forum provides a platform for academics, researchers, scientists, and professionals around the world to exchange ideas in the context of sustainable energy development in particular, for the case of developing countries. With regards to that, we would like to invite you all to submit your paper of your project and research related to the following themes:
Policy and Regulation
- Dynamics and Geopolitics of Energy Transition
- Clean Energy Analysis, Policy, and Regulation
- Eradication of Energy Poverty
Economy and Investment
- Energy-economic Forecast and Modelling
- Sustainable Energy Investment
- Energy Market Analysis
- Sustainable Development and Utilization of Fossil Fuel
- Sustainable Technology Innovation
- Clean Energy Integration
Our conference is looking for very broad coverage of sustainable energy issues and energy system in general; therefore we will not strictly limit our delegate’s input to certain set of themes as listed above. If you have any idea that you feel might not directly pertain to any of the provided themes, please kindly email us at email@example.com with your explanations prior to its submission.
We will be delighted to hear from you and address any challenges you might encounter in the submission of your ideas.
The final deadline for full paper submission is May 31st, 2019. Early paper submission prior to April 26th, 2019 will have a chance to be sponsored as an Indonesia’s delegation in the Student Energy Summit 2019 in London.
The submitted paper should use the provided template. The full paper should contain at least 4,500 words (excluding abstract, footnotes, tables, figures, and references) and not exceed 20 pages in length. Regulation for full paper:
- Font, Space, and Margin: Times New Roman font size 11, 1.5 line spacing, margin 1 inch on all sides.
- Abstract, Tables and figures: Times New Roman font size 10, single line spacing.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman font size 9, single line spacing.
- Titles: Written in English, Times New Roman font size 18, Font Bold, 1.5 line spacing.
- The full paper shall contain (i) the full name(s) of the author(s) without any title or degree, (ii) name of the department or institutional affiliation, (iii) email address(es) of the author(s).
- All submissions should be written in English.
- Reference list: APA Style.
Guidelines for Submission
To submit your manuscript, please kindly register yourself through the following link. For the case of a paper with more than one author, registration is only required for the first author to conduct the submission. After registration, you will receive an application code by an email from us. Please ensure that you provide the first author’s valid and frequently-checked email address in the pre-registration form. Please keep in mind to always include your application code for any correspondence with us.
Below is the summarized list of important dates for the paper submission:
- Manuscript Submission Deadline : April 26th, 2019 (Early Submission) and May 31st, 2019 (Final Deadline)
- Paper Acceptance : within 1-2 months after your manuscript submission
After the full paper submission, the presenter is also obliged to have the final confirmation attendance for the conference by November 1st, 2019.
Make sure you finalize the travel funding as well as visa requirement (if needed) prior to the confirmation date. For potential presenters, please keep in mind that the committee will be pleased to provide you with advice and necessary details to help ensure your attendance in the conference. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us with any of your concerns.
Our Journals and Proceedings
Please visit the following link to discover more about The Indonesian Journal of Energy (ISSN 2549-1016). Every paper will be published in our conference proceeding and will be made available online as well as in the hard copies during and after the conference.